Attachments are a great way to include PDFs and other files with your newsletter. They appear as a downloadable link, so save screen real estate in your newsletter and allow relevant readers to download and consume the attached file.
To insert an attachment
- Click inside the article where you'd like the attachment to appear
- Make sure your cursor is on a blank line with nothing else on it
- To the left of the flashing cursor will be a grey '+' button - click this
- From the menu that appears, click Attach
- A file browser will appear. Find the file you wish to attach and open it.
- The file will upload and the attachment will be inserted
To delete an attachment
- Find the attachment on the page you wish to delete
- Click the grey X next to the file name
- Confirm that you'd like to delete the attachment and it will disappear